TriPore HA - 1cc Professional5 months ago - Implants Edentulous Solutions - Mumbai - 133 views
TriPore HA is a synthetic bone graft made from 100% synthetic hydroxyapatite (HA)
Granule size : 250µm - 500µm
Pore size encourages bone ingrowth. TriPore-HA’s unique Micropore (1-10µm), Midipore (10-100µm) and Macropores (>100µm)structure supports bone formation (osteogenesis)
TriPore-HA Safety &Performance advantages
• Excellent biocompatibility – the same mineral component as found in bone.
• Eliminates disease transmission concerns associated with bone allografts.
• Sets with no heat release that may damage surrounding tissues.
• Osteoconductive – supports bone formation and osteointegration. (Osteointegrated implant is a type of implant defined as "an endosteal implant containing pore-HAs into which osteoblasts and supporting connective tissue can migrate". Applied to oral implantology, this thus refers to bone grown right up to the implant surface without interposed soft tissue layer)
• Easily sculptable – ideal for matching bony contours.